There are many reasons this can happen – I test regularly on 14 different Android phones to make sure koala is running as smoothly as possible, but here are some pointers:
- Try disabling “OpenSL” in koala’s AUDIO settings.
- Disable any power saving, energy saving or night modes that are enabled (especially Samsung!!)
- Check to see if you have any 3rd party apps that interfere with your audio output – e.g. EQ effects or compressors. Disable them if you find them.
- Try restarting your phone.
- Try quitting any apps that you aren’t using – especially other audio apps.
- Make sure you have at least 1GB of free space on your internal storage if you can.
- DO NOT delete koala – it will erase your songs.
If you find anything else that helps, or you’re having trouble that isn’t fixed by the above, pls get in touch here: Contact
Also, WARNING – if you DELETE KOALA it will ERASE your SONGS!! There is a warning that tells you when you try to delete, but people don’t read it and delete anyway. Be warned!