If koala is repeatedly crashing, it’s really helpful if you can send me a crash log.
Here’s how to do it
1. Enable Developer Options
- Open the Settings app on your phone and choose About phone or About tablet.
- Scroll down to the Build number – it’s usually the last one – and tap it 10 times, until you see a message that says “You are now a developer!” – Developer Options are now enabled.
- Tap the back button to leave the “About” page. The new Developer Options item will now be shown directly under or above “About phone”.
2. Capture a Bug Report
Here’s how to capture a Bug Report and send it to me:
- Reproduce the issue that you’re seeing. e.g. open koala and make it crash.
- After that, go into the Settings app and select Developer Options.
- Tap Take bug report (you may need to toggle the “On” switch at the top first). After a few minutes you will receive a prompt to email the bug report. Please send it to Pocket Support.
Note: If the Take bug report option is disabled, please try enabling the USB Debugging option in Developer Options and try again.